Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:08 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 3.0.8 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:01 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Steve

The developers have a link to this thread from me and if the same name keeps coming up I let them know

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:11 am 
Adept
Adept

Thanks Dave!

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:05 pm 
Adept
Adept

Looks like 3.0.4 fixed the issue with the Visual EQ Console. Kudos to the team at Luma Touch.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:28 pm 
Adept
Adept

I spoke too soon. It would seem on my iPhone 12 Pro Max that the UI component vanishes as soon as you play the audio - although not always - might depend on audio type. Not sure. It's certainly better now and seems to work on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9" just fine.

Add - Looks like a 24p clip does not work correctly while a 30p clip does. May also depend on the type of audio encoding but this test was with LPCM 48kHz from Filmic Pro (both clips at 1080p).

Add2 - Nope - I'm wrong. My 24p footage was shot mono audio and that seems to be the issue with screwing up the Visual EQ Console. So as long as the audio is stereo (I tried 48kHz PCM audio from Filmic in both 24p and 30p frame rates) and it worked fine. Shot the same with the only difference being mono audio and the audio units UI for Visual EQ Console disappeared from LumaFusion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:56 am 
Novice
Novice

Audio Damage’s “Rough Rider 3” (compressor) and “ChannelStrip” crash the app rather often.

Good things come to those that push for them.