Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:53 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3.2 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:39 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Unless I’m missing it - I got a Storyblocks subscription and glad I did!!
So many music tracks I’m liking - is there a way to mark some of these as “favorites” to find them again easily in the future without trudging through the whole catalogue?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:07 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

You could maybe try giving them a coloured tag to make them stand out.

Attachments:
26C3B2B2-C0D9-4B0F-91B8-916F5F2F57CC.jpeg
26C3B2B2-C0D9-4B0F-91B8-916F5F2F57CC.jpeg [ 838.85 KiB | Viewed 513 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:11 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks Mark - coming from you that’s probably the best suggestion. A little “favorites” folder would have been cool though.
Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:14 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking at your image again Mark - actually with that a folder isn’t necessary - thanks again bro!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:17 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Also I think you could make a dummy project, import all your favourites from Storyblocks. They should then appear in LumaFusion’s LibraryMedia folder in the Files app. Then copy them to a folder in UserMedia and you’d have them available for use anytime offline. Of course it would use memory so don’t get carried away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:54 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks Mark, good idea re. the dummy project....since I will probably only select about 10-20 songs for later consideration I can simply drop them on one audio track in that dummy project - nice to have them all in short snippets on one track for quick audition comparison - good thinking bro!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:26 am 
Novice
Novice

I too spend enormous amounts of time pouring through hundreds of Storyblocks items, marked my favorites in various ways (color tag, notes, title change) but have only been marginally successful in finding them again. I had sincerely hoped that I could ask to show just the BLUE tagged items, but that's not an option. My next best guess was to use the sorting options, so if I sort by color tag, I would expect to see all the blue tagged items grouped together either at the top or bottom of the list, but this did not occur. Likewise, I added an unique keyword in the Notes for all my favorites and searched for that string, but it didn't find them. Next I tried changing the titles but couldn't find them that way.

Sorry for the rant, but I guess that the bottom line is that the text search and sort features still need work.

P.S.
One method that I have found successful in just general searching for "the perfect song" is to go to the Storyblocks.com web site. Even though I don't have a subscription (to the site) outside of LumaFusion, it still allows me to use their on-line search tools and quickly audition the tracks. Then, once I know the name I can usually search for the title back inside of LumaFusion. I should very much like to thank AudioBlocks for allowing this!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:56 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Brilliant idea