Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 3.0.9 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:43 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi Folks,

Finally I finished a video I shot this summer when traveling through Sweden.

Let me know what you think…and feel free to leave a comment on YouTube or hit the like button…

Thanks…Carsten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:55 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Thank you Carsten. I remember the beautiful forest and lakes I saw in Sweden years ago. Do drivers still pull over onto the shoulder to let you pass? Really nice edit and not unnecessarily long, with nice visuals, ambient sound and titles.
How do you mount your phone for the selfie scenes?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:02 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Thank you Carsten. I remember the beautiful forest and lakes I saw in Sweden years ago. Do drivers still pull over onto the shoulder to let you pass? Really nice edit and not unnecessarily long, with nice visuals, ambient sound and titles.
How do you mount your phone for the selfie scenes?
Great that you like it.

Driving in Sweden is still very relaxed. But most of the time I was the one who pulled over to let the other pass. I enjoy driving with a slower pace on the smaller roads. This gives me a way to enjoy the beautiful landscape even when driving.

For mounting the phone I just had one of those smartphone clamps I've screwed onto a tripod. Nothing fancy at all.

I normally tried to record video with my Fuji X-T3. However, I always ended up being stressed out with changing settings between photo and video mode and adding the ND filter. So instead of having nothing which I feel to be complete, I've chosen just the phone on this one.

And yes, you might see a difference if you would screen it in 4K on a big screen....but I was really impressed by the quality of the phone.