Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:51 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 pm 

I am having trouble with 120 fps anamorphic video. Ultimately I wan to put together a video that is 90% interviews interspersed with B roll footage that I’ve shot at 120fps with the Moment amamorphic lens. Here’s the issue: When I create a 16 X 9 project in LumaFusion, I can add and desqueeze the cinematic (2.36:1) footage as long as it is 60fps or lower. I desqueeze it by changing the fit mode to stretch (and then strangely back to fit, which I haven’t read to do anywhere else, but it works). The footage is shot in FilmicPro with these settings: 16 X 9, 1080 resolution, 24 fps, with the Moondog Anamorphic turned on and the "desqueeze preview only" off. Works. But… When I change the fps to 120 and get the warning “Moondog desqueeze requires 60 fps or lower to accomplish in app. Desqueeze will be turned to preview only.) No problem. When I try to desqueesze in LumaFusion using “Fit Mode> Stretch”, it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to create a 2.36:1 project to edit the anamorphic, 120fps footage separate from my project and then export it to photos and then import it into my 16 X 9 project? All I really want is the anamorphic footage in my 16 X 9 project, letterboxed, while the rest of the footage, shot at 16 X 9 is not, as I see done all over the internet. I don’t want to just add letter boxing to regular footage. I love the look of the Moment anamorphic lens. Thanks for any help you can give.