Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:01 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.2.3 is now available in the App Store

Post subject: I’m clueless!.......
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:30 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey guys, I went out this morning to get footage of a little three year old kid here in the Philippines who was left on the street the night he was born. Other abandoned kids living in the street took care of him and once he was two (he is three now) he went off living on his own, hustling and he is great at it - he is now the bread winner for his little abandoned friends and even a couple of adult homeless people. He walks an hour each day to sleep in the graveyard as that’s the only peaceful place in the city the makes the one hour trek back at night to sleep on the pavement so he can be up and hustling by 5am.

I’m trying to document his life to the point where I just picked up some cardboard to sleep on the street where he sleeps to have first hand experience of what it’s like among the rats, mosquitos, insects, filth and noise - I’m very lucky to have such an interesting subject!

Anyway, I thought I would bring a boom box with me this morning to get a reaction from him and his friends and little did I know what was about to happen - nothing at all was planned, directed or choreographed- everything you see is how it unraveled once I hit “play”.
I couldn’t wait to upload it to Reddit so I just put a cheesy filter on it and slowed it 10% in Lumafusion
Problem is, I don’t know how to direct someone to my post on Reddit. If you are interested you could find it by my user name there - trashytommy in the GH5 community and the title is “Anybody Care To Edit This”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 am 
Novice
Novice

You could go to Reddit on the web, click the post title to open it, copy the URL from the address bar, then post it here. Or did you try that?

Snapseed, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer