Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:31 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Post subject: 120 fps projects
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:40 pm 

Is there any way to include an additional rate frame option to export/render the project at 120 fps? (currently the maximum frame rate is 60). I have been able to use and import 2.5K 120hz video (despite few warnings) but the maximum rate to export the final project is 60.

I am currently editing it on the latest iPad Pro 12” 1TB 2018

Thanks very much - I have been using Lumafusion since “before it was called that” and it is a pleasure to work with even for 4K 60hz projects.

Keep up the good work!

Post subject: Re: 120 fps projects
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:05 pm 
Adept
Adept

Hello ToroMalo,

There may be some restrictions (maybe due to performance) when it comes to implementing higher framerate options at export, this may be the reason why the developers haven't implemented it. But I will be sure to write this up as a feature request for our developers to take a look at.

Thanks for your suggestion. And thank you for being a long time LumaFusion supporter!

Best,

Keith Woodard II

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 am 

Thanks very much!
On this type of projects all my B-roll is already 2.5K 120p so the bandwidth/processing is actually going to be lower than than your currently supported 4K at 60p so mostly is just writing on the export file the frame rate field at 120 and all will be golden.

Thanks in advance- you guys are great listening to the customers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:53 am 

Thanks very much!

On this type of projects all my B-roll is already 2.5K 120p so the bandwidth/processing is actually going to be lower than than your currently supported 4K at 60p so mostly is just writing on the export file the frame rate field at 120 and all will be golden.

Thanks in advance- you guys are great listening to the customers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 pm 
Adept
Adept

Thanks for the information @ToroMalo

I will be sure to add your additional comment to the write up for the developers to see.

Thanks again,

Keith Woodard II

LumaTouch