Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:17 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.4.4 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 am 

Hey there,

I searched, but I am not sure anyone else has asked for this. I find that I am often using assets from different sources. for instance I will have an intro and some music files that I keep on the iPad in my "files" app and then send video from my phone to the iPad which will show up in the "photos" app, and when I am making the video I have to switch between sources to get to files and it feels a bit messy.

What if there was a bin just for the project to store all the assets being used (though it would just be shortcuts to the files, they would not need to be moved)?

For instance: I make a new project and then navigate to my assets from various places and then send them to be referenced from one bin (or a type of source, as it were, for LF). This "project bin" changes with the selected project and holds only the referenced items selected for that project.

I hope this makes sense. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:12 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Makes sense to me. I’m not sure if this has been requested but it certainly fits with new pro developments. Ideally I’d like to have a window where you can easily drag and drop to order clips manually a bit like you can in a custom album in the Photos app. Being able to set a thumbnail for clips would be useful too.

Any idea if this has been listed Dave?