LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a huge update and as always is available free for existing LumaFusion users (we're doing a slow roll-out of the update so it might not show up automatically in updates right away, but you can download it manually at any time, just search for LumaFusion in the App Store to get to the LumaFusion page).
We are working on updating the Reference Guide and should have that shortly. You can check out what's new either in the app, or in this video: https://youtu.be/VPrroc6otxs
• Number of tracks doubled! 6 video/audio and 6 audio tracks.
(Preview performance with more than 3 tracks of video is dependent on device model)
• New Streamlined UI with all new vector icons, and improved workflows.
• New Timeline Overview makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific edit.
• New shuttle control (press-and-hold the Play button) to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame.
• Add markers with colors and comments to quickly find important times in your projects and media
• Track Headers with track locking, hide and mute, and track link/unlink
• Popup Help makes it easier to find out what and where all the tools are.
• External Display, including layouts that give you more space on your device for editing
• Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD, as well as improvements for GNARBOX 1.0
• Photos library fully supports nested Folders in Album and new Media Types group.
• User-saved styles now include fonts
• Improved performance during scrolling and playback
• Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions
• Trimming the head of a linked clip will no longer re-link to a different clip, so it's much easier to do a J-cut
• Dozens of bugs have been fixed and workflow and performance improvements