Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:03 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3.2 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:45 am 

Is there any way to turn off channel 2 audio while screening interviews?

I just want to hear the main mic (Channel 1/Left) from the guest and not have to listen to all the noisy background sound from channel 2/right.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Charbs20

Welcome to the forum

I'm not 100% sure of what you're trying to do, but have a look at section 17 of the user guide

https://luma-touch.com/wp-content/uploa ... -Guide.pdf

Does that help?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:32 pm 

Ok thanks. I'll check it out.

But basically what im trying to do is only listen to the left channel when screening my raw interview. So the option to select left or right would be good when watching the raw viz.

I only want to hear the lav mic on the guest who is speaking, and not all the background noise coming in on the right channel.

it would be the equivalent of putting the video into the timeline and double clicking on it, going to the audio editing tool, selecting pan, and dragging the bar all the way to the left.

My thinking would be to add a small dropdown menu to the preview video window, to give the option to select right/left/mixed.