Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:09 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:08 am 

Hello everyone--

I have searched and have not been able to get an answer to this frustration of mine in the Lumafusion world.

Using ipad pro exclusively. No laptop.

When I use the card reader to upload to ipad I get red x's on the video file which means it didn't upload to my ipad,. Why is this? I have the 2018 model ipad pro.

From what I gather the videos must be on the ipad itself in order to use in Lumafusion--I cant import them from the gopro plus cloud(like Id like to be able to) unless there is something Im not aware of there either.

Can someone explain this to me? What is the correct way to get my gopro video files in a place that I can pull them in easily (like google drive) into Lumafusion?????

It seems like I am going thru a lot of work uploading and downloading--this cant be right.

Would love a workflow from someone doing the same thing as I am with gopro and Ipad Pro only. Also--will the new IOS 13 make this better?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for any suggestions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm 

I would definitely get the iPadOS 13 installed as you have a lot more functionality with the Files app on your iPad.
If you get a cheap USB SIM card reader you can drag and drop the files onto your iPad. I purchased an external HDD and can copy directly from that if I need to.
I'm having a lot of difficulty also but mainly because my iPad pro is only 64gb. I'm also using a GoPro but I'm not using their cloud service. Their apps are not the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 pm 

My understanding is I can’t do the 13 because I don’t have a regular laptop. I want to download that so bad. Is that true? I could not figure out how to download it. I think that will solve all my problems.

Oh, and yes I shelled out the big bucks for the 1 tb iPad because I was nervous about it lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:48 pm 

I do not think that is true. Just sign up with the Apple Beta Program

Let me know how it goes.