Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:55 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:45 am 

I have a Verbatim Mediashare Wireless. (A few years old). In import, LumaFusion will pick up and log in to the device, but will not read the SD card. Will this device ever work in the same way as a WD or Gnarbox, or am I being too hopeful?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:07 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Jack

(Better not shout that on an aircraft :D )

I think you probably are being too hopeful, but I see it’s got an app to go with it

Can you send the files from the app?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:32 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:
Hi Jack

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:57 am 

Quote:
Hi Jack

I think you probably are being too hopeful, but I see it’s got an app to go with it

Can you send the files from the app?

Thanks for the help.....Yes, I can send files from the app to LumaFusion imports and then edit, but it will not then export the finished video back to the app/Mediashare. This partly helps, but my objective is to have all my source video files as well as the edited video in an external HD otherwise my limited bandwidth (Australia, satellite) gets used up because I use ICloud photo sharing.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:33 am 
Expert
Expert

You could consider exporting your movies to iCloud Drive from LumaFusion. Despite the name you can then choose to save them somewhere On My Device. I do this simply to always have a copy available without downloading or plugging in a drive.
The Files app can’t create an on device folder that isn’t associated with an app. I made a folder for movies with Keynote but I think there is an app specially for this purpose.
Of course you will still want to back them up somehow. Perhaps Files can export them to your drive.
Sorry if I’m rambling!