Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:05 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nice video! It said 4K in the title, but only could Get 720p as the highest resolution.
It is available in 4K, but it could be your connection speed or that it’s possoble you must go to YouTube’s site (not sure if embedded videos can be viewed in 4K).
I just checked and yes, it’s available in 4K on the main site. Here the direct link should want it: https://youtu.be/i0UM8kZbqL8
OK, great! Thanks! 😀

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:41 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
5 months in this is rather good with a drone, the angles skill levels remind me of Jon Nash video a film man.

He uses drones for sailing videos a lot at a commercial levels.

South Asia and back to a cooler climate which do you prefer ?

Regards Rob
The cooler temps are a welcomed change, but the foot of snow that’s forecasted to start falling tonight is possibly more change than I’m ready for. But hey, the virgin snow should make for some fantastic footage.

I do miss rural life in Thailand tremendously. I lived in the shadow of Khao Yai Mountain for many years, in a place where wild elephants still roam, monkeys swing in the trees, and the people are warm and friendly. The biggest adjustment for me moving back to the US has been the change of diet.. I do love to eat Thai food.

About my drone efforts: it’s my hope that i can eventually provide professional level work for hire. But, I also don’t want to rush into it unprepared or in experienced. So, if things continue to progress that a decent rate, possibly by late January, I may open a business.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:25 am 
Expert
Expert

Morning Lux,

Elephants walking by Monkeys swinging by the window in the shadow of the mountains.
As the sun breaks across the top.

I’m their already :)

In Japan Tohoku today 152 cm of snow fell in the evening ! A month ago now i was walking around in sandles.

With regards to drone camera work as ideas, I am constantly asked to fly over areas to film.
I give this work to a filming friend who films sailing and private projects.
The work is mainly peoples houses, areas hard to gain access say storm damage fire etc.
A drone suits this more so than me flying over the areas.

I require permission from CAA, where as drone more flexible.
Their just ideas for you Lux, but I suggest keep with your ideas as the art in, filming, editing and good handling of the drone.
You have shown this in 5 month of use, not many can do this with precision.

Regards Rob