Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Which of these features would be most important/interesting to you in LumaFusion
Title rolls & crawls 6%  6%  [ 14 ]
Title layer animation and animation improvements (ease-in/out) 13%  13%  [ 29 ]
XML Export for FCP/Premiere-Pro 4%  4%  [ 10 ]
Compositing features (blend modes, masking) 18%  18%  [ 42 ]
Video stabilization 18%  18%  [ 40 ]
Subtitles (including localization) 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
Speed improvements (ramping, freeze frame, duration lock) 20%  20%  [ 45 ]
Export improvements (range, thumbnail, metadata) 3%  3%  [ 7 ]
Multi-select and copy/paste 14%  14%  [ 31 ]
Batch export (multi project, multi destination, multi setting) 3%  3%  [ 6 ]
Total votes: 228
 Post subject: Re: Feature poll
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:38 pm 

Some of the below are repeats from other users but represent my wishlist:

- more build in basic effects, transition, titles, overlays. Even better, ability to create and import "scripted" effects. Add and API and some python or JS as an extending language and you have the baddest app on this iNiverse .... Ability to import/export them to allow people to exchange ?
- repeat: overlays!
- some 3D effects & transitions ?
- numeric editing for slider values adjustment (long touch, 3D Touch to bring up a keypad edit?)
- snap to grid/object edges/guides/thirds/halves - make aligning so much easier.
- freze frame!
- create a custom music library with our the need to import songs one by one. Or make it transparent import. Just add from Dropbox to project while in the background you "import & add"
- one more video track. But it will never stop there... so allow unlimited (limited by device resources)
- generally a UI could use a facelift. More "modern" and "touch" oriented. Being PRO doesn't mean UI must be complicated ...

There's so much potential in this app... Some additional features could be packaged as "in app purchase" as long as the price is decent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:48 am 

Hi guys,

First, I'd like to say a huge thank you for making such an amazing app. For work and play, it's awesome.

Second, if the LumaFusion genie was to grant me three wishes, I'd ask for the following:

1. Speed ramping
2. Compositing features (blend modes, masking)
3. Image stabilisation (especially for anamorphic footage captured using the Moondog Lens; I can't find an app that does this).

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 am 

Speed ramping, please, please, please.
I have ditched my desktop editor and only use LumaFusion on my ipad pro. Love your app would would support every in-app purchase created.

I am getting a drone and would like to copy all the typically post production effects that speed-up or slow-down footage. I use this app
https://www.flowspeedcontrol.com/

which is tedious bouncing back and forth and re-importing when i need to make tweaks.
I'd be super-excited to make some cool Hyperlapse effects. Thank you, thank you for being the best thing on my ipad!
-Rob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:28 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:

We need the mask tool, more fonts (like Cooper Black [the best font ever], ITC Benguiat, etc.), more text & footage presets (like a Quentin Tarantino font/preset, Wes Anderson font/preset, Stranger Things font/preset, etc.) more transitions (video & sound), more sound options (hopefully presets like Headphones, Radio, etc.), and absolutely, more free music, and hopefully special effects like blood splatter etc. but that would probably be a whole other app.
Hi !
Back from holidays :D

Did you know you can import fonts ? I import almost one new font for each new video I create and it works very well !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:34 am 

I picked my top 3 but a couple that I didn't see in the list which would be extremely useful as quick wins and I see others have asked for it
  • Ability to manually enter numeric values for sliders. It seems it would be a very easy "fix".
  • Audio & Video scrubbing

Coming from Premiere I miss the additional tracks and I hope that the with newer hardware and iOS you are seriously considering allowing more tracks. Forcing myself to work with the limited tracks has me wanting to go back to my computer at times. :?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:47 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

My most needed feature isn’t there: Histograms of color correction. It’s what keeps me on my laptop in spite of how much I love Luma Fusion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 am 

A better range of tumbnail or even custom thumbnail option when uploading to YouTube would be a godsend. No doubt I would pay for it if it were to come out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 am 

Footage correction:
Lens correction
Image stabilisation
Rolling shutter correction

Colour correction / grading:
Support for colour balance cards
Colour wheels
Numerical value input / output
Colour Curves
Colour picker

Effects:
User defined masks
Basic Customisable particle effects

Import / export image sequences

Support for more image file types

Would be nice to see personas like the affinity apps

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:17 pm 

I would pay for Lens Correction, Video Distortion & Stabilization.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:49 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I mainly use Lumafusion to edit Gopro and Point&Shoot footage and here's what would be on my wishlist:

- Video stabilization
EMULSIO or DESHAKE in the apple store.

Well, have a look at the output file bit-rate of Emulsio and quickly forget about it ;)

—-

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next