Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:54 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3.2 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 am 

let's try to explain in the most simple way possible

my workflow routine is something like :

- start recording both my ipad screen and m50 - talk for ages - save videos files

- sync videos - apply general effects - check audio - cut each segment

- duplicate project to match segments number

+++ big plus for the new selection tool because it allows me to cut the 'before' and the 'after' on each segment project

+++ i used said tool to easily chop the whole rest of the first segment i didn't want

+++ the problems started when i went into the next project-file and mass deleted the first segment away - then kept the second segment - then deleted from third segment onward

onto the pictures :

- i think i got the error because the file name was too big - seo and all that jazz - worked it out
Attachment:
IMG_0407.PNG
IMG_0407.PNG [ 585.5 KiB | Viewed 789 times ]
- but then i got the error saying the original file had disappeared and luma was unable to find it
Attachment:
IMG_0408.PNG
IMG_0408.PNG [ 282.58 KiB | Viewed 789 times ]
- after rebooting the ipad i still got the same issue - couldn't find the file
Attachment:
IMG_0409.PNG
IMG_0409.PNG [ 336.07 KiB | Viewed 789 times ]

my solution was to go back to do what i usually do

-- on each project - select each block i don't want and delete one by one ( usually just the base one and all linked ones will also delete )

hope i explained the bug well enough for you guys to recreate it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:34 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

The original videos are still in the Photos app? What is m50? Audio? Is that in Photos? Do these clips still show in the LumaFusion library (even though they are missing in the timeline)?
Sorry but although you have tried really well to explain it clearly it’s hard to know what is going on here. Can you demonstrate the problem using a shorter simple version of your project and post a video screen recording of this?
We try to help here but bugs should be reported directly to the Luma team because they don’t monitor this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:24 am 

Quote:
The original videos are still in the Photos app? What is m50? Audio? Is that in Photos? Do these clips still show in the LumaFusion library (even though they are missing in the timeline)?
Sorry but although you have tried really well to explain it clearly it’s hard to know what is going on here. Can you demonstrate the problem using a shorter simple version of your project and post a video screen recording of this?
We try to help here but bugs should be reported directly to the Luma team because they don’t monitor this forum.
oh ok - i'll make a video later on and will send it directly to them - sorry for over simplifying - let me answer your questions in order

- yeah the videos are still in the photos app - [canon] m50 - i changed audio settings that didn't copy to other projects ( this one was super-duper-simplified - apologies again ) - clips show in the library but timeline "can't find them" -

once again - thanks and apologies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:47 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

No apologies needed! These things can be really difficult to pin down. Hope you get it resolved

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:41 am 

i just got back to what i was doing before - i'm sure this will be picked up soon by the team - thanks for the help