Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:24 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

Post subject: L’AIR DU TEMPS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:40 pm 
Expert
Expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsP49j6EAQ

The curious thing about this video is not just that I only used one still image to make it but that one image was basically yellow monochromatic. By layering two video clips, and flipping one of them left to right, and slightly shifting the hue on one of the layers and then blending the two layers at 50% opacity with either multiply, divide, or subtract - I don’t remember which algorithm - it produced a rainbow of all the other colors.

The title is because early in the vid it looked like a perfume bottle and then the sense of swirling scents when the bottle was opened. At least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I will post the still so you can see what I’m talking about.

I hope you enjoy it!

Tom

Attachments:
1428B7FF-84BA-4B4D-AFEA-2415A523B59C.jpeg
1428B7FF-84BA-4B4D-AFEA-2415A523B59C.jpeg [ 33.02 KiB | Viewed 793 times ]

Post subject: Re: L’AIR DU TEMPS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm 
Expert
Expert

The reason I don’t remember which blend function I used is because I exported the two video layers to the camera roll and then brought the result back into a new LF project. And I deleted the original project with the two layers. By exporting and reimporting into a new project I was able to apply effects such as Big Pinch to just the one video. It also enabled me to juice up the saturation more than what the original layers allowed.