Here is the router “Sky Hub Wi-Fi up to 'wireless n' 802.11n 2.5 ghz
1. This is not the name of the router model. There are several models called Sky Hub. You again and again suggest me to guess. But already by the common name of the line of routers, I realized that this is not the best choice.
Sky Hub is too slow...
a good number of ‘up to 76Mbps’ customers would have to connect to the router using an Ethernet cable to use their connection’s full speed, or buy a third-party router to get the maximum speed over Wi-Fi.
2. Most likely you have an Sky Hub ASDL router, such as in the picture. Pay attention to “Cons”. Or Sky Hub 2
3. WD My Cloud has a 1000 Mbps Ethernet connection port. And Sky Hubs - only 100 Mbps
Based on all of the above, you should change the router. And given the fact that the provider gives DSL, change the provider.
4. If you do not want to change the provider and the router, then you can do this: buy a gigabit switch and an Asus RT-AC68U router, which must be configured as an access point. On Sky Hub, turn off WI-FI. Connect Sky Hub, WD My Cloud and access point to gigabit switch.
5. Any questions on the Sky Hub router are best asked on the profile forum:https://helpforum.sky.com