Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:40 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:54 am 
Novice
Novice

My screen does look different to yours. Mine is on an ipad 12.9.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ru5hBay39CoJkYxV9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:39 am 
Expert
Expert

Video uploaded now have a look and see if you can tell me something that I may have missed please.

By the way you can use the code above as you type your see things like YouTube.

Or just type by hand [youtube][/youtube] add url link from your YouTube account in between the [ and ]

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:41 am 
Expert
Expert

Ok now we getting somewhere thank you.

I report this as a bug, which version of LumaFusion are you on please ?

Regards Rob

Ps I post a screen grab from here of a RAW image, I probably take a still image on the phone, as for what ever reason if I screen grab on iPad Pro and upload png, it logs me out every time these days.

Attachments:
DDE604DF-AE88-420B-87CA-2B5F3FCD4616.jpeg
DDE604DF-AE88-420B-87CA-2B5F3FCD4616.jpeg [ 1.2 MiB | Viewed 468 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 am 
Expert
Expert

I am on beta 1.6.7.7

Attachments:
7AB0D496-F1F3-4BAB-A132-D6B185D9AE43.jpeg
7AB0D496-F1F3-4BAB-A132-D6B185D9AE43.jpeg [ 1.52 MiB | Viewed 468 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:55 am 
Expert
Expert

This is a better image note bottom is the area LumaFusion we are concentrating upon.

Attachments:
E67CA967-94C3-47C5-B4E5-156579E9169C.jpeg
E67CA967-94C3-47C5-B4E5-156579E9169C.jpeg [ 1.45 MiB | Viewed 467 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:02 am 
Expert
Expert

Shrimp,

Can we just clarify that the image you have posted is that an image and not video please ?

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:20 am 
Novice
Novice

The image I posted is a screengrab. Photo.

Check these video examples.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2VnrjyEmRawnKhtA9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JHJhKSfaxKTy72Qa9

I am using the latest release NOT beta version.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:42 am 
Expert
Expert

Thank you Shrimpy

Interesting you have a different view to me with an image on the time line.
IE your saying you can delete all key frames in one hit from home made presets.

Ps if you can make screen grabs and upload these using the add photo, the quality will be 200 percent better.

Plus I found pressing back button often keeps me on your image page, so it’s difficult to return to LumaFusion site.

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello everyone

Wow. this is a marathon of a forum post, not to mention very confusing. Lots of videos to watch.

But, in answer to Robs questions about deleting Presets from a clip, that is done in exactly the same way as if you might have added individual effects or keyframes. The Preset you apply is simply a collection of Effects and Keyframes not an individual entity that can be removed in one fell swoop. So in this respect, Shrimpy is quite correct. You delete the individual effects using the trash can icon and/or delete keyframe(s),

FYI None of this has anything to do with which version you are using either.

There seems to be another issue that is not at all clear to me with the 3 screen grab images posted by Rob on 27th July. Rob can you please clarify what this is.

Also, you mention that you are going to report a bug. Did you?

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:42 pm 
Expert
Expert

Hi Androu,

I do my best to answer.
On frame and fit I have key frames. (watch video I made )

I have the impression I can delete all of these by using some trash cann item. (like remove all with one click)
Where is this trash cann in frame and fit ? Please. I do not see a trash cann while in frame and fit.

So I am clear, I have made a preset saved it out so as to use in future projects.
If I add this preset to say text, I just click the preset and choose the one I have made and then it is added. Same for a png.

Two clicks and done.

Where as if I wish to remove this preset I have to individually remove each mark key frame by hand?
Is that correct Androu ?

Some of my presets like flashing effects have 30 individual key frames. I would of liked to have option remove this effect with one click please.

Summarise I can add preset with a click, but cannot remove a preset with a click.
Correct me please if I incorrect here.

The 3 images posted show Shrimpy has three icons to play with, where as I have only two.
This is why it became long and confusing.

Unfortunately you cannot leave the page as you write, so I cannot preview until I press submit.

So to me I can see Shrimpy has more icons and theirfor I wondered if this beta I have, might have some areas missing.

As the way I read Shrimpy post, he or she just presses click presets I have made myself are removed in one click.

So when you write Androu you delete the individual effects or key frames, I would think ok I can delete a whole individual effect like a preset I made previously just with a click.

The bug was in the screen grab as mentioned above Shrimpy has more icons than I have while in frame and fit. See images please Androu.

Regards Rob

Ps if unclear do ask.