Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:29 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:03 am 
Novice
Novice

Ok, I'm surprised I havent seen anyone else complaining about this yet, but after updating the app on my Ipad mini, Luma Fusion is giving me problems..

I updated the app before going flying yesterday...

After importing my Maviic Pro 4k drone from the card to my iPad mini, I was able to run Luma and see the video thumbnails that i just uploaded... When I clicked them however I got the spinning icon instead of a preview... That didnt go away after 5 mins when I gave up (these clips are less than 2 minutes long)... And I couldnt do anything with those videos...

So, I tried a bunch of things numerous times...
--- Checked to make sure Luma had access to my photo/video albums (it does)
--- Uninstalled Luma and reinstalled it. (no change)
--- Deleted and re-imported the new video clips (no change)
--- Checked video clips i had used in the past successully (they do not open now)
--- Checked my ipad storage space (i have over 70 gig free)
--- Powered off the iPad and restarted (no change)
--- and went thru the list above with every new step - just in case....

Nothing worked... So my guess at this point is that the new software update has a new bug, or got nerfed to NOT work with the Mavic 4k video files anymore... (which would suck since Luma was the best tool to use for those files - even over Adobe Premiere and iMovie)

I sent a message to customer support this morning, but its Sunday and I dont expect to hear back from them today... So I figured I'd post here to see if any of you are experiencing the same problems, and maybe have a fix that I haven't already tried, so i can finish my edit today while I have time on a weekend...

Thank you
-=James

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am 

Same thing here. Tried everything except a hard reset of iPad mini4. Worked superb until this update

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:37 am 
Novice
Novice

Whew, glad i wasnt alone on this...
Quote:
Same thing here. Tried everything except a hard reset of iPad mini4. Worked superb until this update

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:42 am 

noticed imovie no longer let's me edit my 4k from dji either

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am 

My footage in 1080 is fine on it... The 4k is thing I use most though while editing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:36 pm 
Novice
Novice

IMovie (and Adobe Premiere) has NEVER let me run 4K - which is what caused me to look for an alternative - which brought me to Luma...
Quote:
noticed imovie no longer let's me edit my 4k from dji either

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 pm 
Novice
Novice

Whoops posted in wrong forum... Feel free to delete this one - I posted in right one (Luma Fusion)