Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:58 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Post subject: Accessing network drive
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:01 am 

I’m trying to access my shared drive connected to my router. I can see the drive in LF but whenever i try to access it it just get stuck in a never ending connection attempt. I don’t alow guest logins to the drive and i cant find anyway to input credentials in LF even though there is a sign out button.

Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to access a drive with no guest account?

I can access the drive in the app fileexplorer without problems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Tinytours

LF will try to login as a guest initially

If your NAS doesn't allow guests it will just sit there trying with the NAS and LF having a hissy fit together

As I said in another post, I have a WD Portable drive which worked with no problems first time and I've since found that allows guest connections. On my Synology NAS I had to allow 'read permissions' for the directory I had my files stored on and that now works fine as a guest

When you go to export to your NAS, scroll down to the bottom and on the right hand side you should see 'Sign Out' - tap Sign Out

When you try it again you will get a log in screen where you can enter your User ID and Password
Attachment:
fullsizeoutput_eca.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_eca.jpeg [ 141.75 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]
Attachment:
fullsizeoutput_ecb.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_ecb.jpeg [ 98.17 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]
Hope that helps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:41 pm 

Thanks knobbydave but I never get a login window following you instructions. I’m gonna try to create a separate share which allows guest login

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 pm 

As soon as i activate guest account I can access the files without problems. Guess i will have to setup a share just for my projects then.