Sometimes errors in applications arise through the fault of not the application itself, but of the surrounding factors when the device is running. Therefore, you must first perform actions such as restarting the computer or reinstalling the application. So,
If there is a non-standard error in the application, there is a certain sequence of actions that are recommended. Since in your situation the error repeats, it is likely that a simple cleaning of the device's RAM will not help. But the general sequence of actions is as follows:
1) Make sure there are sufficient free resources of the device and the iCloud plan.
"If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, photos and videos won't upload to iCloud and your library won’t stay up to date across your devices." https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204570
2) Restart the application.
3) Release the device memory.
4) Restart the device using the shutdown method.
5) Perform a "hard reboot".
6) Create a new test project and repeat the steps. If the error recurs,
7) After making a backup of the presets, projects, application data, reinstall the application.
If after these actions you receive the error again, then only developers can help.