Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:05 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:41 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
@rebooter , any chance you could stop posted that massive image please? It messes up the thread view and adds nothing to the discussion.
Ooops my bad! APOLOGIES

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I, too, have had this issue. I drag a cross dissolve to end of last clip and it doesn't "stick," just disappears. Wanted to confirm this before posting and I think what the original poster and I are doing is dragging the dissolve transition to the end of the clipas though to place it at end of clip and 'nothingness.' I just tried doing same thing but placing the transition ON the last clip NEAR the clip's end and it worked!

Bill

http://www.boozphotolearningcenter.com/blog
http://www.youtube.com/billbooz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yep if you try and drag it onto 'nothingness' it has nothing to attach to :D

So, drag it over the end of the clip and then you can also drag it to the length you want afterwards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 am 

Quote:
I, too, have had this issue. I drag a cross dissolve to end of last clip and it doesn't "stick," just disappears. Wanted to confirm this before posting and I think what the original poster and I are doing is dragging the dissolve transition to the end of the clipas though to place it at end of clip and 'nothingness.' I just tried doing same thing but placing the transition ON the last clip NEAR the clip's end and it worked!

Bill
Im sure this is exactly what I was doing lol. When I get home I will give this a try and see how it works for me. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and help!