Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:37 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.5.3 is now available on the App Store. This update adds Korean Localization, new aspect ratios, and fixes some issues

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

Post subject: Color tagging timeline
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:02 pm 
Adept
Adept

I've seen that you can color tag clips and I understand the benefits of this feature.

For me it would be much more useful if I could color tag cuts in the timeline.

For example, I might have 2 x 40 minute videos of the first and second halves of a soccer game. I place them both into the timeline and make a rough cut of the game.

With the rough cut I maybe have 30 or more short clips from those two original videos in the timeline.

Now I want to make multiple projects with this one rough cut. Maybe a 1 minute highlights of my son. A 10 minutes highlight of the game and short videos of each goal.

With the current color tag feature I can only mark the video red for first half and green for second half, for example.

If I could tag the clips in the timeline I could mark red for goals, green for best highlights of my son and blue for the best highlights of the game, for example.

Now I can continue to fine tune my edits for all the clips in one project and then it's very quick when I duplicate the project to quickly delete all the clips except the red ones for my goal highlights video, all except the green ones for my son highlights and all that are not color tagged for the highlights video.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi TopVid,

You can color tag clips on the timeline. Just tap on the clip, open the information panel to the left of the preview, and choose your color. This will override any color you may have set on the library clip.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Hi TopVid,

You can color tag clips on the timeline. Just tap on the clip, open the information panel to the left of the preview, and choose your color. This will override any color you may have set on the library clip.
I just did it and yes it worked thanks.

I did try that at the beginning of the project but when I pressed the color tag nothing happened. I don't know what I did wrong then but it works for me now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:17 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hi TopVid,

I just did it and yes it worked thanks.

I did try that at the beginning of the project but when I pressed the color tag nothing happened. I don't know what I did wrong then but it works for me now.
I have exactly the same problem. I tried to sort my clips with color tagging. When i tap the purple tag, nothing happens. Nothing is tagged.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello everyone

Here is a link to a (very) short video showing how to color tag clips in the timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpfs0tv ... DVAs_2OOQJ

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch