Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:20 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

Post subject: Action
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:40 am 

Good morning all,

First I introduce myself my name is David BRANDAO I am 36 and I live in France.

I started making video on Macromedia Flash software in the early 2000s when I was still in school.

I then took a liking for compositing, I used Adobe AE and Autodesk Combustion. I filmed at that time with a small German brand gadget camera and then with a Sony DVD camera.

In 2008 I continued by deepening the editing software especially FCP7 and FCPX by making personal films in family filmed with an Iphone 4S + canon 60d.

Having extended the family and therefore less time to devote to video. I recently discovered LUMAFUSION and I must say that I am amazed and I have resumed my taste for making videos with an Iphone 8.

I made 2 videos for my son on the theme of WW2. Filmed on Iphone 8 and edited on LUMAFUSION.The two logos at start was also edited in LUMAFUSION.

I don't think I have pushed LUMAFUSION to the limit yet !!!

In short, very good editing done on an iPhone 8. The only problem I like compositing but I'm missing tracks ... !! yes I could export the plans and reassemble them then but too restrictive ..

I hope you can improve LUMAFUSION and add support for masks and tracks in unlimited ... even if it would be done intermediate renderings. To perform more compositing!

It’s a superb application, well done!

Post subject: Re: Action
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi David BRANDAO

Welcome to the forum

Good video. Looking forward to the next one