Luma Touch Support Forums
http://forums.luma-touch.com/

Editing on the fly never been so easy
http://forums.luma-touch.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6891
Page 1 of 2

Author:  RobChisholm [ Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Editing on the fly never been so easy

Backing up is a pain, in the iOS environment- if only I gone Gnarbox:)

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quote:
Backing up is a pain, in the iOS environment- if only I gone Gnarbox:)
Livin' life, Rob. Sweet!

I am guessing (as we say here in the States) that you are in "Merrie Olde England", yes? If so, where is all the rain:>

Also, did you shoot this in 720? I tried to max out my YouTube settings and that was the highest-quality option.

Author:  RobChisholm [ Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Hi their,

Based in Austria at the moment.
Video was recorded at 720 on phone and go pro camera.

Regards Rob

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quote:
Hi their,

Based in Austria at the moment.
Video was recorded at 720 on phone and go pro camera.

Regards Rob
I see. Cool. Beautiful scenery you got there.

Did you ever consider installing the Fimic Pro app - it is one of my top 3 apps for vids. It is a steal at $14.99.

In addition to it turning my iPhone 7+ into a DSLR-like camera, it also gives me the capability to live preview my shots via an Apple Watch!

Author:  RobChisholm [ Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Hi their,

Well I actually did think about fimic this week, however it does not work with iPhone 5.

I know little about the app fimic, but I would think it cannot be used with go pro session 4?

Regards Rob

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quote:
Hi their,

Well I actually did think about fimic this week, however it does not work with iPhone 5.

I know little about the app fimic, but I would think it cannot be used with go pro session 4?

Regards Rob
You are probably right - will not work on GoPro.

This was shot on an iPhone 5s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LaFUtz1d2A

Author:  RobChisholm [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Do you have the video app filmic installed on your phone and some video shot with and with out the app to share please ?

Ps just using the camera lens on your phone. Please state which phone also.

For me I have iPhone 5, so some features are not going to work with this app.
Do you know which ones at all ?

Features I would like are similar to red one camera ( allows you to increase areas of colour, but leaves the rest of video alone, as if washed out at post production)

looking forwards to seeing your footage.

Regards Rob

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quote:
Do you have the video app filmic installed on your phone and some video shot with and with out the app to share please ?

Ps just using the camera lens on your phone. Please state which phone also.

For me I have iPhone 5, so some features are not going to work with this app.
Do you know which ones at all ?

Features I would like are similar to red one camera ( allows you to increase areas of colour, but leaves the rest of video alone, as if washed out at post production)

looking forwards to seeing your footage.

Regards Rob
I can do that for ya'...

What is the fastest/easiest way to upload quick videos to this forum?

Author:  RobChisholm [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quick method upload to YouTube and place shared link in this forum, its phpbb so no uploading to here.

Use the code in the window of the this site, youbrew, or YouTube click on this and paste your link, if that fails just paste YouTube link :)

Ps have YouTube unlisted if you wish not to have this public.

Regards Rob

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Editing on the fly never been so easy

Quote:
Quick method upload to YouTube and place shared link in this forum, its phpbb so no uploading to here.

Use the code in the window of the this site, youbrew, or YouTube click on this and paste your link, if that fails just paste YouTube link :)

Ps have YouTube unlisted if you wish not to have this public.

Regards Rob
Youtube banned my channel recently - for no reason. This happened to a lot of creators I know.

Let me put some thought to an alternative. Stay tuned.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC-07:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/