Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:23 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

Post subject: BRAIN WAVES
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 am 
Expert
Expert

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYe9UQ3VPk

This video features LumaFusion’s Big Pinch, Mirror, and both single and double video layers of a ChromaKey clip. My process begins with images run through Rollworld and brought back into LF. The figurative object is a custom object from Pixite’s Matter with front reflection. (The custom object was found in free3d dot com; downloaded on my iPad and the folder opened with ziptool app; and the located object was then opened in Matter for video rendering.) This chromakeyed clip with the human figure was color adjusted in LF to complement the video scenery on which it is overlayed. Panning and zooming the chromakeyed clip(s) creates the sense of dream flight.

The audio is a combination of a Spectrasonics Atmosphere VST plug-in track which I converted to MP3 on my PC and emailed to me where I picked it up in LF. This track is the ethereal sounds of wind. On top of this track I layered five different tracks of the new, free music app - Synth One. (Synth One is a powerful open source app created by its developers with user input and is, did I mention, free.) These five tracks were recorded in multitrack daw app, faded in and out, and mixed for export to LF. Final level balancing between the Atmosphere and Synth One tracks was done in LF.

I hope you enjoy watching!

Tom

Post subject: Re: BRAIN WAVES
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:08 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Tom

These just keep getting better in my opinion

Well done

I also like the description of the way you did them

Post subject: Re: BRAIN WAVES
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 am 
Expert
Expert

Thanks, knobbydave! I’m sometimes reminded of the quote - “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” That’s my assessment of LumaFusion - Magic!