Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

Post subject: ANDROID ANDROMEDA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:35 am 
Expert
Expert

You all know that LumaFusion rocks! To have all this video creation ability available to me on my iPad is incredible! I thought you might want to hear how good the stock audio loops in GarageBand (2.3) sound. What I did is start auditioning the loops in alphabetical order. When I heard one that I liked I dragged it into my project (I ignored precise placement for the time being)... 8 tracks down and then I moved over to the right and continued until I had about 10 minutes worth. Surprisingly, most of the loops played very nicely with each other - without any transposing. Occasionally I had to move a loop out of the way or out of the project completely. Then I more carefully lined up the loops and duplicated some of them. I just moved and layered loops until it sounded good. The loops are well recorded and, like I said, they often sound surprisingly good together straight out of the box. I applied just a touch of overall reverb from a free app, AD480, and a little Crystalline Wanderer effect but really this was unnecessary. For some reason I tuned the whole project up a semitone but that was unnecessary, too. I hope you enjoy watching in HD on YT and with headphones!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=318s&v=1OStKTZF7OE