Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:52 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:29 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello all, I made this video yesterday evening listening to a few pod cast, letting my mind wonder, experimenting with ideas.

I been using a home iCloud and imported some clips appears to work fine with the tablet, so I am going to transport all my library of video over to the home cloud storage. (Top tip it appears tablets rename files when moving so to avoid this use a OS not say an IOS I think I am correct if anyone can advise more please do)

All the contents in this video was editing in Luma Fusion drawings, art rage, procreate, basically everything was made using a tablet environment while I laid back on the chair and messed about.

Here is the result of a few hrs of fun.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Rob!

Wow! That's fantastic!

I see you're making use of the keyboard functions also. It makes a big difference for me when I remember to use them. I got so used always touching that I have to re-train myself integrating the keyboard into my workflow.

Thanks so much for sharing that. You are a talented artist!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you for your reply Site Admin,

Yes short cut on a wireless keyboard would seem at first an odd thing to do, as you probably just buy a laptop and have it done.

So most tablet users are no wireless keyboard, except the one on the screen, its ok for an email, I often use microphone and talk and turns the voice into an email.

The beauty happens once you go away from the norm and experincment with the key board the whole working flow be it in LumaFusion or email press CMD and see the options that become available.

Shift CMD D will send your written email no need to touch the screen, so the whole area is somewhat speeded up as a work flow.

Part of me is wishing for eye recognition look click.

Bit like China now has eye reconigtion for buying food in some areas.

I recently moved away from desk top to tablet enviroment and this has actually allowed me to free up a whole room which was an office taken past 4 days of clearing.

But I hope to be on an bean bag looking out into the patio with some new ideas, rather than looking into a monitor screen.

If anyone not understanding what I am talking about connect a wireless key board just for fun to your tablet and open LumaFusion press the apple or CMD key and wait to ses the options available.

Your have a more stream line LumaFusion experience.

Regards Rob