Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:08 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

Videos should be appropriate for all audiences. Please keep all criticism constructive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:04 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I point out green screen is at Beta Testing for now and a release of this and other fab updates are coming very soon.

This video was just edited in 30 mins and here is what I have made, if you would like a walk through on how to use the green screen feature in lumafusion, post yes please and I will make one.

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes

I know how it works Rob, but I’m sure not everyone else knows how to do it

Let’s see your walkthrough

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:36 am 

Yes please ! :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:19 pm 

...and me too! Yes please :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:32 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi all,

I have made a video of how to use green screen in LF, currently it is uploading on YouTube.

Here is a simple intro to the video I am currenlty uploading to wet your appetites.
Part two is on its way very soon once upload is complete.

(LF staff, here some issues I found - import of video into LF no sound, when from photo's app.
This only occurs, when I recorded the iPad screen, sound ok in photo app, however once I imported the video into LF sound was lost. This only applies to apple iPad screen recording)

Excuses from me here as this effected my work flow, I generally do one take, job done, but ended up trying to work out audio issue and repeated the recording of the tutorial. (video 11 mins long could be shorter, views let me know re part 2 shorter ? did you get board)

Video part 2 show you the viewers what and how to use green screen in LF. (part 2 uploading now)

I also talk you through the cropping tool feature new to LF and how to get those damn video's off you tube and into your photo app folder.

Some tips make a new folder on your tablet name it Green Screen add all your contents in here.
For green or blue screen your need a flat surface such as a wall. Buy some A3 card from local shop and tape together this is now your green screen back ground.

Ready for filming (make sure tape is not facing the video camera so as to avoid reflections)

Make sure your surface is flat and well lit - no shadows allowed.

Above all LF has done a great job to have green screen implemented within the app LF.

It is down to you to go and start filming and editing, I guarentee that you will be amazed at your own work as ideas will come together in your own head.

That is the only restriction here imagination so let it run wild, the tools are in next update of LF, coming very soon. Mean while start filming your contents ready for the Green screen update.

Any question just ask please.

Water fall green screen https://youtu.be/qAbvep2TWf0
remember you can record the above video on the iPad and then import into LF, if unsure how to do this do ask.

Part one the intro

https://youtu.be/RASoXBzkB0U

https://youtu.be/BfNYGvskD04

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:06 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Part 2

Feed back welcome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Butterfly and Moja the cat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks Rob, that was great and easy to follow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:15 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Why thank you GrandMaster it was a tad rushed to be honest.

Here is for all a correct green screen at commercial level which I have used in the LF green screen

If you compare this to the youtube low res captured green screen your be amazed if your not say so.

Looking forwards to seeing others people projects in green screen very soon.