Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3.2 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:19 am 

I’m new to this program. Now trying to complete my second video just under 5 min. long. I’m using a lot of small videos and photos on top of a song I have recorded. There are a couple of transitions that intermittently have a quick freeze, freezing the very last of the first clip, then continues on but not at the beginning of the next clip. What’s really strange is when I play it from just before the transition it always plays fine. Does this whether I am using a “transition” or just going straight from clip to clip. When I start more at the beginning of the video it usually does it’s freeze thing. It happens between photo and video, and between video and video, and in the same spots. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong? I’ve tried reloading clips, even using other clips and it doesn’t seem to help. Again, this only happens in 2 or 3 places. Can this be some kind of cache overload or what? Really frustrated with this new software. I was excited when I first got it. Have 13.6 software in 5th gen ipad. Thanks for any help.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Does it happen with the exported project or just in preview mode?

What are the clips taken on?

Do you see this message when you add the transition?
Attachment:
F5779E7D-15D3-4AD9-84C0-AE32133363E7.jpeg
F5779E7D-15D3-4AD9-84C0-AE32133363E7.jpeg [ 119.49 KiB | Viewed 1278 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 pm 

Yeah, I hadn’t exported the project when I posted this. The exported project is fine, which is great news, but it freaks you out when your trying to put something together and it is intermittently glitchy. Anyway you know to keep it from happening? I got a lot of my stills and clips from pixel and I thought maybe that was the problem, maybe bad videos some way, but I guess they were fine. The project is now done and looks great. Thanks for responding. Much appreciated. Cheers