Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:13 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.2 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:52 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can see how this would be great for a YouTuber who places edits much less frequently. For anyone really wanting to do detailed edits and move around fluidly, this just ruined my editing experience.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've sent in what i wrote to support again to see what they will say. I was just very tempted to write a review bringing up the points on the app store but have decided to wait and hear back. I really want to like this app as much as i did, but the joy is gone with this change.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let us know the reply please

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:24 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

For sure!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:35 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey all... Got a response. Most of the points i made in the email to them were copied from what i said here, so you know what they were responding to:
Quote:
Thank you for the detailed feedback on the feature and I'm sorry its still not working well for your workflow. I've forwarded the feedback to one of our editors so that they can parse through this and decide what can be done. I can't promise any outcomes but they will be the right ones to see how to proceed forward. We do consider feedback on editing very seriously.
So as expected they will not say exactly what it will affect. Hopefully my descriptions of the workflow make enough sense to give them a reason to consider it more seriously than just that i don't like it. It isn't really a matter of complaining, but a real world issue with subtracting a valid workflow when adding a new feature. My hope is that they will figure out how to integrate both methods so as to give better options for multiple scenarios and editing styles.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Glen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:04 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

As much constructive criticism as you can give would do the most to get them to listen i'd think. If you can describe more how it is negatively affecting your workflow then we can build more examples of how this change is really screwing it up for some of us.

How do you think you workflow is being affected?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:18 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Huh... They deleted their post. That sucks. I'd really like more people who are affected by this to speak up!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post was deleted due to use of bad language.

It's fine to complain without using bad language

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ahh... Didn't know that was a thing. I don't mind "bad" language at all if it's useful, but in this context i avoid using it because i'm pretty sure it tends to close people off from actually listening. Hopefully they will read these comments and repost in a more constructive way!