Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:43 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Doug

I've no idea why there is the reported size discrepancy?!?

But if you've got the space I would go for the full option (you can always delete it once the project is finished)

Also there's a 2.0.2 update due soon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:04 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Hi Doug

But if you've got the space I would go for the full option (you can always delete it once the project is finished)

Thanks Dave, I’m looking forward to that. I know the past versions of the app struggled with short clips. It appears it still does. In itself it’s not a problem I can’t live with, I just avoid short clips, however, I have a clip that I can only assume was made by ‘error’ as it’s junk. it is 0.04 long on a 29.97 timeline. Only noticed it because audio has started to glitch there. I tried deleting, but when I delete it introduces an audio track from 12 minutes further along the timeline. doesn’t affect any visual tracks??
Any thoughts on the shadow/highlight edits being inconsistently played back?
Thanks for your input Grand Master Dave👍
Just checked this further, any edits done to the ‘short’ clip is introducing the audio track from 12 mins further along timeline🤷‍♂️

Last edited by Doug079 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Hi Doug

Dave, my media is backed up to cloud, do you still recommend full backup? I already have the full media saved to iPad. So to save full media twice to the same device seems inappropriate, or am I missing something? It would be great to have an additional option to just save project settings only to files.