Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:36 pm 

Hey everyone, I have recently started using luma fusion as my computer does not work well with 4k due to its age.

However, I am having trouble figuring out a way to transfer my audio from my Zoom H1 to my ipad without first going to my computer.
Ideally, I wouldn't have to use my MacBook for my editing and could keep it all on my iPad pro.

Any advice?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:00 pm 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Hey everyone, I have recently started using luma fusion as my computer does not work well with 4k due to its age.

However, I am having trouble figuring out a way to transfer my audio from my Zoom H1 to my ipad without first going to my computer.
Ideally, I wouldn't have to use my MacBook for my editing and could keep it all on my iPad pro.

Any advice?
Since the Zoom H1 has an SD card, I would get the Apple Camera Kit and grab the audio from there:

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MD82 ... ra-adapter

Reminder: if you get a new iPad Pro, the software will not allow you to import stuff using a wired connection. I hope Apple fixes this glaring bug soon.

Edit 11/27/2018 @ 08:10 PM: I posted the wrong Lightning adapter - it is this one:
https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJYT ... e771d36249

Last edited by MyAmazingDiscoveries on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Any advice?
Since the Zoom H1 has an SD card, I would get the Apple Camera Kit and grab the audio from there:

Reminder: if you get a new iPad Pro, the software will not allow you to import stuff using a wired connection. I hope Apple fixes this glaring bug soon.
I currently have this adapter as I use it for Sony Camera but it does not recognize the audio files even when using power to it. I believe it is the same sort of
Cable.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:11 pm 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any advice?

I currently have this adapter as I use it for Sony Camera but it does not recognize the audio files even when using power to it. I believe it is the same sort of
Cable.
I posted the wrong adapter - it is this one:

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJYT ... e771d36249

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:

Any advice?
This is an old question and was discussed on the forum.
Here it is

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:13 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Cable.
Quote:
The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. It supports data transfer at up to USB 3 speeds on the 12.9-inch and 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and up to USB 2 speeds on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and all other iPad and iPhone models.
With this adapter, you can import an audio file only in the following way:
The trick is to rename the sound file by assigning it the name 8.3 with capital letters and numbers, moving it to the following structure (when the structure of the RAW files from the camera is completely simulated). See attached pic.
Then import this pseudo .CR2 (.NEF) file, share it by Files app to Documents6 folder, rename it to .WAV and share to LumaFusion finally. :geek:

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 18.03.18.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 18.03.18.png [ 82.97 KiB | Viewed 240 times ]