Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:18 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Rob

On frame and fit I have key frames

I have the impression I can delete all of these by using some trash cann item. (like remove all with one click)
Where is this trash cann in frame and fit ? Please. I do not see a trash cann while in frame and fit.
You can delete ALL keyframes, simply tap on the button indicated in the attached image

So I am clear, I have made a preset saved it out so as to use in future projects.
If I add this preset to say text, I just click the preset and choose the one I have made and then it is added. Same for a png.

Two clicks and done.

Where as if I wish to remove this preset I have to individually remove each mark key frame by hand?
Is that correct Androu ?
No, this is not correct. See the 2nd image. You can delete, as stated earlier, ALL the keyframes or individual keyframes. There are buttons for that, not a trash can. The trash can removes the effect from the effects stack.

Some of my presets like flashing effects have 30 individual key frames. I would of liked to have option remove this effect with one click please.

Summarise I can add preset with a click, but cannot remove a preset with a click.
Correct me please if I incorrect here.
This statement is correct

The 3 images posted show Shrimpy has three icons to play with, where as I have only two.
This is why it became long and confusing.
The buttons he is referring too are the 'tabs' for various effect functions. The number of tabs changes depending on what type of clip you are looking at. A still image won't have the speed tab or the audio tab for example.

Unfortunately you cannot leave the page as you write, so I cannot preview until I press submit.

So to me I can see Shrimpy has more icons and theirfor I wondered if this beta I have, might have some areas missing.

As the way I read Shrimpy post, he or she just presses click presets I have made myself are removed in one click.

So when you write Androu you delete the individual effects or key frames, I would think ok I can delete a whole individual effect like a preset I made previously just with a click.

The bug was in the screen grab as mentioned above Shrimpy has more icons than I have while in frame and fit. See images please Androu.

A preset is a collection of things not just one thing. When you use a preset it adds the collection of things, then you modify those things as necessary.

Another thing to note is that the Frame & Fit effects stack doesn't have any trashcan icons. This is as designed. Fit Mode, Cropping, Size and Position and Blending are always available for any clip. The same thing is true for some things in the Audio tab (Configuration, Volume and Pan are are always available).

Does this make sense now?

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

Attachments:
Delete all keyframes.png
Delete all keyframes.png [ 2.22 MiB | Viewed 92 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

here is the other image

Attachments:
keyframes and trashcan.png
keyframes and trashcan.png [ 2.16 MiB | Viewed 92 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:55 am 
Adept
Adept

Hello Androu,

Thank you for taking the time to write and especially to add in the screen grabs, all makes sense and I have made a test re remove keyframes and works in frame / fit.

I think the fog occurred when I was told I could delete by trash cann, while in frame and fit.
Which of course you cannot.

Regards Rob