Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 am 
Adept
Adept

Interesting chatting with you on this subject, as I can see a huge divide in possible speeds and the speeds we are offered in the Uk.

The price you pay in USA for land line is much faster and better value than we currently have in the South east of Uk.

Mobile prices in USA are maybe steep, I not sure as where I live in Brighton, it was voted worst data reception in the whole of the Uk.
So not able to go down that route which was my idea a few years back.

Above all I have learnt some new ideas and information.

I probably call a provider today :) and asked them for the same deal you currently have.
I no what the providers answer will be, “we currently cannot provide that speed its not possible”

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:53 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Rob

To be honest, I’ve never had anything like the quoted speed of any isp I’ve used, copper or fibre

I’ve never had any upload or download speeds quoted for drives, usb etc

What does matter to me though is reliability

I know my setup works reliably, for me, so no worries, it’s Happy Days!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:24 am 
Adept
Adept

Hi Dave,

If it helps any you are the only person to produce stats out of many forums i asked how long to transfer on LAN using IOS on an iPad Pro.

I did run into some areas which were useful I share for others 5 GHz do not work or function very well in listed buildings with 2 feet think stone walls due to their short range signals.

2.4 GHz does not have this issue.

If i have any factors to help other with any information that comes my way I post here.
As i cannot be the only person wishing to transfer video files back and through over LAN on wifi Wishing for a ok transfer speed.

Regards Rob