|Luma Touch Support Forums
|LumaTouch Workflow Help
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Bozza99 [ Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 am ]|
|Post subject:||LumaTouch Workflow Help|
I am new to video editing and LumaTouch, so apologies. Trying to get used to LumaTouch from what I know. In my first project I am using two video channels and two audio channels.
1. Main video channel for video.
2. Secondary video channel for still photographs.
3. One audio channel for the soundtrack (Music) running through the entire project.
4. Secondary audio channel for voice over.
A few questions and advice please attached.?
1. 1.when I alter the time of still photographs it seems to adjust the time of the others? Is this a way around this?
2. Am I correct in inserting a bank clip on the main video channel to cover the duration of the still photographs? Is there a better method.
3. Should I be linking the channels?
Thanks, screenshot attached. Appreciate any support. PS - board not allowing me uploads.
|Author:||Bozza99 [ Sat May 19, 2018 10:38 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: LumaTouch Workflow Help|
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited