Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:14 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:53 am 

Hi guys, I’m sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find any topics when I searched for it. Which iPad do you all use For rendering 4K video on LumaFusion. I noticed they are all pretty steep and there is a lot of choice, I don’t want to compromise on the quality of the edited footage, But still want best value for money.
Many thanks in advance 👍🏻

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello skyhighshots

Sorry that you haven't had a response for your question until now.

LumaFusion doesn't render anything until you export your final video. So all effects, color correction etc. are done in realtime without having to wait for anything to render.

As for best value for money, not sure that there will be any simple answer.

All apple device after iPhone6 and iPad Air2 can playback 4K video. But neither of these two devices can record 4K video. If you want to record video on the device in 4K then you have to check the specs for that particular device.

The other thing to think about when getting an apple device is which iOS can it handle.

The most recent version of iOS is 11.3 (I believe) and ideally you would want to have that.

The next issue will be how much storage on the device. For LumaFusion ALL media has to be on the devices' storage, which means that the more storage you have the better. You can't upgrade the storage on an apple device.

Hope this helps you a little bit

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch