Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:45 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

Post subject: Re: Key framing titles
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:08 pm 

Quote:
@rebooter

What were you looking to keyframe in titles? If you were looking to do something like spelling out a word to the click of the keys as it was being typed, you can do this today.
I would love to know how. I am trying to do a title with this exact effect. Can you direct me to a tutorial that explains how to do it? I've already gone thru all the official tutorials and many more on YouTube.

I am a brand new novice to LumaFusion and have very little experience with any video editing system, so am not familiar with the terms enough to even effectively search for help, sigh! Ain't learning curves just lovely. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:06 pm 
Adept
Adept

I'll knock up a quick video later today showing how to do this and share it here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 am 
Adept
Adept

Here is a quick video showing how to achieve this. I just did this example over a black clip but you can do it over normal footage too. Hope this helps but you are effectively duplicating titles with no gap between them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:48 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Here is a quick video showing how to achieve this. I just did this example over a black clip but you can do it over normal footage too. Hope this helps but you are effectively duplicating titles with no gap between them.

Superb tutorial! What app do you use for recording your screen?
Thanks
J

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Thanks
J
Thanks. I just used the new screen record feature in iOS 11 beta. Love this new feature although the recorded video was only 15 fps and I'm not sure if that limit is universal or because I was using the mini 4. Will check once I install the final release on my Pros.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:34 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks
J
Thanks. I just used the new screen record feature in iOS 11 beta. Love this new feature although the recorded video was only 15 fps and I'm not sure if that limit is universal or because I was using the mini 4. Will check once I install the final release on my Pros.
Superb Donka - just a few weeks to wait for mine then :D