Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:34 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 am 

I'm a former iMovie user that used quite a few of the sound effect audio files available in that program. Does Lumafusion have a similar catalog of sound effects available? I've not been able to come up with any results searching these forum topics.

And if the files are not available in Lumafusion, could someone explain the best option for importing them in from my computer or another source? Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Shiftless600

We don't have a sound effects library.

You can of make use of the sound effects in iMovie sharing them to LumaFusion from iMovie. In this case you would have to select the sound effects you want to use, and lay them out as an edit in iMovie (see my attached image).

Here is the procedure.

From the Video browser, Projects browser, or Theater: Tap the video clip or movie you want to share.
If you’re editing a project: Tap Done (in the upper-left corner) to return to the project details screen.
Tap the Share button, then tap Other Application.
Tap the app you want to use.

When it is imported into LumaFusion, open it in the source preview, use the Mark IN and OUT points to select the sound you want to use and drag it onto an audio track.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

Attachments:
IMG_1089.PNG
IMG_1089.PNG [ 3.08 MiB | Viewed 244 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 am 

I've actually discovered it is just as easy to download a mp3 file from a 'sound effect website" directly to Google Drive, then simply bring it into Lumafusion as Imported Medai similar to any other type of media. Thank you for the IMovie tip though!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Shiftless600

Yes, that is a good way to go too.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch