Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 am

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.6 is now available on the App Store. This update improves editing performance and fixes a few issues.
LumaFX and LumaClip 2.3.1 are now available on the App Store. This fixes export problem for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:30 am 

Hiya,

Downloaded the app right after I got my new iPad Pro two weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to work on anything yet but I'm super excited about the potential for this on the iPad and really hope this will support some kind of XML output/Final Cut X integration eventually (maybe audio skimming too).

I just updated to the latest version of LumaFusion on the App Store and tried using my keyboard. The keyboard shortcuts generally work great, however, I can't seem to use the "J" to reverse. When I press J it doesn't do anything, and it also doesn't show up in the two-screen list of commands available when I hold the CMD button (although K and L are both listed).

Just wondering if this is an issue with my version of the app or is it not working for anyone else? It almost seems like it's just missing from the app since it doesn't show up at all as an option in the CMD screen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello apatheticape

No, this isn't an issue with your iPad.

We found that we could use the J key on a single clip in the source preview. However, when we got to the timeline, because of multiple clips and layers, the J function did not work reliably, so we decided not to include it. However, we do plan to look at this again in the future.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 pm 

Thanks for the update!