Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 pm 
Novice
Novice

Hey guys, firstly thanks for creating such an amazing app. I think it's spectacular.

As a very amateur synth noodler, I was wondering whether you could put a dedicated AudioShare file import option in Lumafusion, in either the main sources or the import media menu.

The AudioShare app is used by very many iOS musicians as a dedicated filing system for their audio projects, and when I want to add my own music to a Lumafusion project, it would be great to be able to access the AudioShare filing system from directly inside Lumafusion. I know the API for this exists as I've seen it in quite a few music apps.

At the moment I can go into AudioShare, select a file and then 'Import with Lumafusion', but your app is way along the annoying sharing list that iOS employs (if anyone knows a way to put that list in any kind of order, it would be much appreciated, btw!).

Having AudioShare directly available from within Lumafusion would speed up workflow for anyone who creates their own music for projects on iOS. It's pretty awesome that in 2017 we can shoot, edit and score movies on one device!

One other thing: any chance of adding Airdrop as an import option? I'm shooting on iPhone but editing on iPad Pro 10.5 due to the extra screen real estate.

Congrats again on such a great app, I look forward to seeing how it develops over the coming months.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

You can reorder the share sheet by hitting “more” and the hold the three lines, drag, and drop in the order you want

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
You can reorder the share sheet by hitting “more” and the hold the three lines, drag, and drop in the order you want
I knew there must be a way! Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Andii51081, that's a great tip on reordering the share sheet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:07 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Aaargh, I can't find a way to make the change permanent! When I load the app up again, it defaults to the initial list.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:10 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

That’s odd, are you on a beta version of iOS?

I am on iOS 11 beta 2 and it acts the same as it always has done. Are you on a 10.5 iPad Pro? Have seen some small issues raised with that one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:40 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
That’s odd, are you on a beta version of iOS?

I am on iOS 11 beta 2 and it acts the same as it always has done. Are you on a 10.5 iPad Pro? Have seen some small issues raised with that one
Not on the beta but am on the 10.5 Pro.