Luma Touch Support Forums

Luma Touch (luma-touch.com) provides support and a great community for Luma Touch apps. Email info@luma-touch.com to get the registration code (or find it in the app store description).
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:56 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

LumaFusion 1.3.2 is now available on the App Store! This update includes a number of targeted bug fixes and improvements

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 am 

Hi There,

I've got an question. On all of my projects I want to create an end movie. This movie is created externally and had some transparancy with it. (It comes over my edited timeline at the end with a wipe and reveals my company logo.)

My Question: how can I create a workflow to add these movies to the project? I'm quite flexible to create these end-movies in any kind of codec/type of keying. But what can Luma Fusion do? (chromakey, Lumamatte, Clips with animation codec, Custom wipes added to the end movie)

If you like some hands or thoughts to work this out, I willing to help.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hi harmdijkman,

Since iOS doesn't support video with Alpha we will have to create our own special compositor to handle these things properly and because iOS doesn't support video with alpha we will have to support it by allowing a matte/fill key. In the meantime there are several green screen keying apps out there that you could use to add your final video animation as long as you could create it with green instead of alpha transparency. I can't say you will get a good key from them though.

We are racing to try to get these things and more done. Since we are an extremely small team we have to always prioritize what comes next. Keying is very high on our list, but we have a big list :-)