Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:22 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

Forum rules

We strive to provide a safe, fun environment for our forum members to discuss our apps, and other related creative tools and experiences. We will not tolerate disrespectful comments to other members. Please keep comments topical, and criticisms positive.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:12 am 

Hi a few days ago I purchased the app after reading user reviews.
But so far I haven’t managed to find what I was looking for in it.

My main interest in a video, is to manage to zoom in an interest part of it, while at the same time (or just before that), do a slow-motion. And after this, return to normal viewing and normal speed. And naturally be able to do this multiple times by alternating slow motion and timelapses in the same video.

After watching such videos on YouTube, and considering all the buzz around LumaFusion, I thought that this would be a standard feature. But I was depressed to find out that in order for the user to do this, the software needs to be able to insert specific in and out key frames related to such actions.

After reading posts I realized that this feature is widely asked, but slow motion key frames are (still) absent. Cut with scissors seems a workaround but not quite handy

I do spearfishing and I would like to do a similar effect to the example below. Users praise LumaFusion's editing power but considering that all modern cameras are capable of 4K and high frame rates, a dedicated slow motion-timelapse editor (with the easiness of SLOW FAST app) is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in LumaFusion.

See an example to what I would like to achieve
https://youtu.be/dnOU6NJkPtY (watch at 3:17”)

The ability to zoom in and out and alternate between slow motions and fast motions in a single video clip without much effort is an OBLIGATORY feature in every serious editing app that should exist long time ago.

PS:If you haven't checked yet do download SLOW FAST to understand what a dedicated editor should be like.

Kindly requesting members's help, as well as an expert from Luma Touch team to reply too after testing SLOW FAST app easiness!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Speed ramping is on the feature list but is not being tested yet