Thanks for the info, for you LF can read the file.
1) I can display the file in the LF preview
2) I can display the file in photo
3) I can display, edit and create a video with the file in “Imovie”
4) I can display, edit and create a video with the file in “perfect video”
5) I can display the file in “Deshake”
6) I can display the file in “emulsion”
7) I can read information and play the file in “View Exif”
8) I can read information and play the file in “Metapho”
I have 350 GB available on my Ipad
Yes I can trim the clip in LF, but it change nothing
My workflow is :
1) recorded with osmo pocket 60 Fps
2) uploaded to my Ipad from am SD card reader to LumaFusion
3) converted with a shortcut to photos
It is not the first time that i had this problem with other files at 25 fps recorded with my phone an stabilized with Emulsion.
If I optimize and consolidate, than it is OK, but I have then 3 times my files in my IPAD...
... and I have 60 files
This is the answer from LF support :
I've duplicated the result and am checking with the broader team. I'll capture this in our bug reports and we'll get this solved as soon as we can. I'm not sure yet what is causing the issue.