|Luma Touch Support Forums
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Andrea Turbolz [ Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 pm ]|
|Post subject:||PRORES EDITING|
Hi. I’m starting this new topic (a spin-off of another one about Sony XAVC files compatibility in LumaFusion), because I’ve edited a PRORES file in Lumafusion and it worked.
One clip only. So is not enough to confirm. I need someone to test it and confirm.
That’s the workflow:
1) Download, import, a clip in PRORES to the iPad . This is not easy because iOS most of the time doesn’t allow this. You must find a way to “manually” download it, or use an external hard drive to import as a “file”.
3) Install the app iConverter - Universal Convert di chen wang
4) open the files in iConverter and export it (rewrapping without conversion) in mp4
5) then from iConverter Send this file to LumaFusion...and no black screen. Just a warning that the format is not fully compatible.
6) I cutted the clip, applyed a lut and exported in h264.All working
All was fine but the original clip was without audio. So I can’t confirm that audio works. And is better to import a Prores file from a “trust” source and in 4K to test. Maybe one You create by yourself.
Hope someone try.
I will go on testing.
|Author:||Andrea Turbolz [ Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:57 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: PRORES EDITING|
I’m testing a Prores 60fps 4K clip. Unfortunately iConvert doesn’t work with it.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited