Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:18 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Post subject: 360 Cameras and Editing?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 pm 
Novice
Novice

Is anyone doing and video capture with 360 cameras? When editing in LumaFusion, what aspect ratio have you found works best?
Are you publishing to YouTube, and if so what resolution are you publishing? Do you have any pointers or suggestions to share with the community?

Here is my first attempt at a 360 using LumaFusion. Best viewed in YouTube app on mobile device. You can use your pointer to change what is being looked at. I have noticed with 360 videos, it is best not to play immediately, but give it time to download and buffer on your player.

Please let me know what you think.

I also created a flat version of the video.

Here is a second attempt at a 360 video. I embedded floating videos ontop of the larger 360 video in a couple of places.