Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:31 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Post subject: ramp to change speed
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:01 am 

hi is there a way soon to add ramp to change the speed of a video. I would like to get acceleration and reduce with something smooth. It s a big lack of this great great software. Go ahead and u ll be a very good programm.

If possible add also reduce shaking or add on the other way a shaking mode to simulate it. Easy to add.

Go ahead and congrat for this great programm

Post subject: Re: ramp to change speed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:43 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

You can increase or decrease the speed of a clip and use keyframes to achieve it. Is this what you mean?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Andii51081

I think Roreaver wants the speed to increase kind of logarithmically (is that the word?) faster and faster as you get to the next keyframe

If that is the case then the official answer is no (as I found out when I answered a similar question before :D :oops: )

But you can simulate it (if you've got the patience) by decreasing the distance between subsequent keyframes and increasing the speed at each one

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Andi,

We will eventually have speed ramping in the app, but at the moment iOS has a pretty hard time doing anything over 2x without rendering so that is the reason we don't keyframe speeds yet. When we do, they will most likely have to be rendered unless something changes in iOS.