Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:35 pm 
Novice
Novice

I have a 4K project with 28 clip cuts on it.

Is there a way to export them individually?

The only thing I can think is to duplicate 28 time that project an erase all clips but one on each of them.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

In LumaFusion your method would be the only way. We do have a feature request to export regions from the timeline.

LumaFX would be a better choice for single clip export since you just load it, add the effects etc, and export it and you don't have to mess around with projects and project settings.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:31 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:
I have a 4K project with 28 clip cuts on it.

Is there a way to export them individually?

The only thing I can think is to duplicate 28 time that project an erase all clips but one on each of them.

Thanks!
I know exactly what you mean, cause very often I want to share a shorter version of f.e. just a minute (maximum length allowed for Instagram) and for that I have to duplicate the project and delete some clips to trimm it, which always means the sync to the music is gone and the movie looks trashy....

Would be great if you could select it out of the project.

But right now typing this it could solve at least my problem, if I export my project and put this file into a new project and then just trim and export it again, so no loss of sound sync.... lol

Last edited by Travel_Drone on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 am 
Adept
Adept

Seriously, can you please stop using those oversized emojis? It makes the thread very hard to read and adds nothing to the content.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:
Seriously, can you please stop using those oversized emojis? It makes the thread very hard to read and adds nothing to the content.
Sorry Mr. Scotland, did not know that they come out oversized due to this forum's script.

When I'm writing them they look normal.

Attachments:
IMG_9871.PNG
IMG_9871.PNG [ 193.63 KiB | Viewed 238 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:35 am 
Adept
Adept

sure, np. It just messes up the forum. I thought it was an oversized emoji that had been selected.
ps. I like the title Mr. Scotland. lol.