Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am 
Adept
Adept

In my unending efforts to more quickly make short (preferably 2 min or less) multi-clip holiday videos with LF I have had some success by making a template video. It consists of about 50 3 second clips. They are an empty black background with a large clip number superimposed. I have a version with fade transitions and one without.

The template is copied and renamed as a new project. I then replace each clip with a real one using the keep timeline length option.

The advantage is that if you count the approximate number of clips to be used you can easily choose or pre-edit a music track to fit and monitor progress. I hate music that just fades out at the end and prefer to discretely cut out a section in the middle. I also hate videos that are boring because they go on for a full song length!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:39 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Mark NZL

excellent comments all!

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch