Looking at a larger project i just completed with over 20 subedits named from 1A,1B,2....20 i noticed the following possible improvements.
1. Change the Sorting in LumaFusion from lexiographic sorting to alphanumeric sorting, so that lists of files in the selection windows or lists of projects are sorted the right way a human would read it. See also: http://www.davekoelle.com/alphanum.html
2. It would also be great if there was a function to batch export multiple clips with the same configuration to the same location or even with multiple configurations to the same location. That's for all the export functions, like Movie, Audio, LumaFusion, FCP, ...
3. In addition i think there are too many clicks for the export function. The first menu - like a share menu to choose what to export (movie, audio, etc.) is fine, same with the location, but then it should be one dialog: Parameters + Name.
4. Finally, more encoding options or at best the possibility to create own options (or reuse the ones from handbrake, examples attached) would be great. Currently i have to touch every movie again with handbrake because i need smaller files for web publishing. It would be great to achieve this in one go.