Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:55 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.4.4 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:50 pm 
Novice
Novice

Hi everybody! I want to paste an in Memoji of someone into a timeline. So for example I would have fireworks going on in the background and have this person's face grow and appear superimposed over the fireworks. I prepared a PNG of the Memoji after removing background with the alpha channel editor. When I take the Memoji and paste it into a single image, it shows over the background as expected. However, when I pasted into a timeline, it shows with a black background, obscuring the video below that I want to show. Doubtless I am doing something foolish, but I'm hoping someone here can enlighten me. Many thanks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:19 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Seems to work as expected for me. I drag the png to the track above my existing video. When you say paste I’m wondering if it is inserting into the main track and perhaps overwriting/replacing the existing. If your general LumaFusion background in settings is black then you’d get your png on a black background.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:02 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Seems to work as expected for me. I drag the png to the track above my existing video. When you say paste I’m wondering if it is inserting into the main track and perhaps overwriting/replacing the existing. If your general LumaFusion background in settings is black then you’d get your png on a black background.
Thanks Mark. Truth to tell, I never noticed the background option. However, it seems to go through the entire spectrum from white to black but doesn’t seem to have a transparency option. What am I missing?